Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Media Pitch Draft

Dear Mr. Riggs,

I wanted to briefly touch base with you regarding the Cache Valley Area Investors Association information I sent you last week.

We listen to KVNU's for the people almost everyday, and we've heard you ask for some good resouerceful material for the listeners. I think a segment on CVAIA would work perfectly during a weekday show. Helping Cache Valley residents to achieve financial independence is something listeners would value knowing about.

If you'd like any additional information, or are interested in speaking with Preston directly let me know. Preston is obviously quite passionate about helping people learn how to generate passive sources of income.

Thanks Tyler

-Ty Mortensen
Ty.Mortensen@aggiemail.usu.edu
435-777-7777

3 comments:

  1. Good work, the personal section is good but I think after the personal section you should include part or all of the original press release so he has the information right there. resourceful is misspelled and change we've to we have. The personal section is really well written though good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with your media pitch, but I think you should have added a little more information becuase if I had gotten that email I don't think it would have peeked my interest enough. I like how you got personal with the pitch and I think you did a good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the pitch seems casual. It doesn't seem like you are trying to sell him anything. It is rather short, in case he hadn't read the press release he might not know anything about CVAIA.

    ReplyDelete