Thursday, December 3, 2009

USU vs. BYU

USU played the undefeated BYU tonight in the Spectrum. It was the most entertaining basketball game I've ever been to! USU was behind by 3 points at half time, and I must say I was expecting an Aggie loss from the beginning. BYU just seemed so good this year... Well, we came back and won it in the 2nd period with the help of Jared Quayle! The Spectrum was electric. People were going NUTS! I was going nuts. My voice is still horse from it.

My good buddy Ben and I made signs for the game... We felt they were epic and huge.



Dave Rose, coach of BYU, refused to play in the Spectrum a couple years ago due to our over-the-top fans. (I'm so proud of that!) This was their first time back since then. Thus this sign.



And here's Ben, holding his MASSIVE sign (3'x4') referencing BYU's Max Hall and his recent comments towards the Ute's. (See video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvLdPk-H94Y)

And one last thing. Here is a great link to a photo gallery which wonderfully documented all the signs being held up at the game. Look for Ben and I at the end! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment